We would love everyone when attending classes at tops:health to have a fantastic experience. It is therefore useful for us to set our below some expectations for when attending group classes. We hope you find these useful:
- We ask you to please turn mobile phones off before class.
- We ask you to arrive a minimum of 5 minutes before the start of your class to ensure you have prepared physically and psychologically. If you do arrive late, then please respect your other class attendees who arrived early and come in quietly.
- We ask you to just wear comfortable clothing that allows you to move freely.
- While people have a space in the studio they usually enjoy, there are no reserved spaces and some times change is good to get a different perspective.
- We ask you to only bring in bottles rather than cups of water to reduce the chance of spilling and also to ensure you take the bottle with you at the end of the class.
- We ask you to leave your shoes outside the studio.
- We ask you to leave any judgements at the door and do not forget the purpose of your class. There is plenty of time to catch up regarding your week activities after the class.
- We ask you to listen to your body carefully; the instructors are their to support you but it is also important to be present, concentrate and pay attention to how your body feels.
- We ask you to focus on yourself and never feel in competition with fellow attendees.
- We ask you to stay for the full class to gain the full benefit, including possibly relaxation. If you do need to leave early, then please let your instructor know in advance.
- We ask you to ensure you wipe down your reformer, and clean and return your mat, head cushions and other equipment to the shelves after your class.
- We ask you to view the studio as a calm and well kept space that is for you and others around you to enjoy for the duration of your class and practice.
Thank you in advance for all your support and assistance!