Pelvic Health Physiotherapy is the therapeutic treatment of all disorders affecting the pelvis and pelvic floor, from incontinence to prolapse, pelvic pain or constipation. We are fortunate to have very experienced Physiotherapists working in this speciality. They can assist you through your ante and post-natal period as well as being Pilates Instructors, which they can use to aid your overall management and rehabilitation. We can also treat men with Pelvic Health conditions.
Our Specialist Physiotherapists have a broad range of clinical knowledge and experience as well as close relationships with GPs and Consultants.
The full services our team can offer includes:
- Manual therapy
- Pelvic floor muscle retraining
- Core muscle rehabilitation and Clinical Pilates
- Bowel and bladder retraining
- Pain management
- Advice on exercise in the ante/post-natal period
- General lifestyle and sexual dysfunction advice
- Mummy MOT assessment, including a full postural screen, pelvic floor muscle assessment, abdominal muscle exam to check for any separation and screening for any bladder, bowel or sexual dysfunction.