How do we collect personal data
Information may be collected in person, by letter, by email, by phone, by our website or upon completing a new patient registration form. When you disclose personal information verbally, in writing or electronically, you consent to our use of the information for our services.
What data do we collect
Who can access the data
Only those who need to have access to your data to fulfill either a required administrative function or to provide a service to you. The personal data that they have access to is limited to that which they need to fulfill their roles. This may include administration staff, physiotherapists, class instructors and other healthcare professionals. We only share information with third parties at your request or where required by law.
Why we process personal data
The personal data we collect, process and store are required for us to provide our services, and as such is required to comply with legal HCPC (Health Care Professional Council) and CSP (Chartered Society of Physiotherapy) regulations for the documentation of medical records. Our reasons for the collecting, processing and storing personal data are:
- To provide and fulfill Services between yourself and The Oxford Physiotherapy Service
- To refer you onto a GP or Consultant, where you have given your consent
- To notify you about changes to our Service and general customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about, unless you have opted not to receive such information.
Where is your data stored
We have internal policies and security features in place to protect data and help prevent any unauthorised access. The transmission of information via the internet and email is not completely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of data whilst you are transmitting it via our website or by email, and such transmission is at your own risk.
How long do we store your data for
Accessing and updating your personal data
You have the right to stop receiving marketing communication and you have the right to have the personal data we hold about you corrected if it is factually inaccurate. If any of your personal data has changed, especially contact information such as: email address, postal address and phone number please get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org or 01865 311686.