As you may be aware, from this Saturday, Oxford City is moving into Tier 2 ‘high’ level. We therefore wanted to provide an update as to how we at tops:health are responding to this announcement.
Please note, that these announcements are under constant review and may change at short notice based on government guidance.
tops:health in Summertown, is the only premises that this change would affect however as we are a health care facility and a COVID secure venue we will be staying open.
Subject to any change in guidance, Our Physiotherapy and Sports Massage, Private Pilates and Group Studio based Classes can and will continue as we have been doing with the following in place:
- Signage at the doors
- Reduced waiting room use
- Temperature check on arrival
- Hand sanitiser on arrival
- Face coverings to be worn while inside, only to be removed once exercising
- Appropriate PPE to be worn by clinicians
- Maintaining social distancing at all times
- Regular cleaning and hand washing
- Social interaction before or after any classes must be limited to people in the same household or support bubble.
The uncertainty continues to be hard for everyone, and I would like to wholeheartedly thank you for your cooperation and ongoing support and patience as we head into what looks like it could be a potentially harder, and more challenging few months than we had earlier in the year.
If you have any queries or would like to adjust your bookings, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and we look forward to seeing you soon.